The Marlboro Town Office is currently closed to walk-in visitors.
- This is in an effort to reduce our exposure to the COVID-19 virus. If one of us gets ill, the whole office will likely close.
- Please call (802) 254-2181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question. We check phone messages daily and will return your call as quickly as possible.
- Appointments can be made for records research on Tuesdays & Thursdays by emailing Forrest Holzapfel email@example.com Most documents are available digitally, please inquire.
- If you need to speak with a Town Officer, we are here Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Generally the Treasurers are here Mondays and Wednesdays while the Town Clerks are here Tuesdays and Thursdays. Due to the small space we can’t follow social distancing protocols and all work at the same time.
- Municipal public meetings will continue to be held on their regular schedule via video-conference. Zoom links and call-in numbers are posted on public meeting agendas outside of the Town Office and on the website. The public is welcome to attend these video meetings.
Please read this town specific letter from the Marlboro Select Board :