If you need help immediately, dial 9-1-1.
Check the Current Emergency Status page for information about any current weather watches and warnings or town-wide emergencies.
Local Emergency Operations Plan LEOP Marlboro 2017
Aaron Walsh is the Emergency Management Director for the Town of Marlboro.
Marlboro Emergency Management Documents
- EM Committee Charter
- 20131106 EMC Meeting – slides and notes from the 6 NOV 13 meeting
- 20130403 EMC Meeting – slides and notes from the 3 APR 13 meeting
- 20121003 EMC Meeting – slides and notes from the 3 OCT 12 meeting
- 20120404 EOC Meeting – slides and notes from the 4 APR 12 meeting
- 20120307 EOC Meeting – slides and notes from the 7 MAR 12 meeting
- Neighborhood Networks Charter
- Neighborhood Networks Flyer
- Marlboro IRENE AAR – After Action Review (AAR) for Tropical Storm IRENE
- EM Structures – Emergency Management incident command structure options
General Preparedness Resources
- Family Emergency Preparedness Workbook – 2013 Version (808KB PDF), also available at the town office
- Just in Case Guide – for people who may need extra assistance (659KB PDF), also available at the town office
- Disaster Apps and Mobile Optimized Web Pages – HHS web page with list of apps and digital tools which would help cope with disasters
- Weather Radio – FREE! (the link shows information about them, contact the EMD or ask at the town office to get one FREE)
|Neighborhood Networks||Andy Reichsman
Need 2 more organizers!
|Neighborhoods are the best structures for maintaining good channels of communication between the town and all residents (up and down). The program is operational now, still recruiting Area Organizers for Lyman Hill and Higley Hill.|
|Community Shelters||Marlboro Alliance
|The American Red Cross (ARC) has made arrangements with Marlboro College to designate the Marlboro College Dining Hall as the official Red Cross shelter for Marlboro. Marlboro Alliance has formed a community group of 14 people who have been trained to staff the shelter.|
|LEOP Review||Andy Reichsman
|The town’s Local Emergency Operations Plan (LEOP) has been updated as of May 2014.|
|REP Review||Andy Reichsman
|DEMHS completed the latest revision of the state and town Radiological Emergency Plans (REP) in June 2014. The town will conduct its next annual review by spring of 2015.|
|Emergency Register||Allison Turner
|The register is a strictly confidential list of needs and resources that residents may have during an emergency. The register is an invaluable starting point during a disaster; it is being updated now based on the September 2013 survey.|