The Marlboro Energy Committee has been reconstituted. The Committee will be holding their meetings on the first Monday of the month at 6:00pm. The meetings will initially be held via ZOOM with the link available on the agenda.
The next meeting will be held on Monday, April 3, 2023 @ 6:pm.
The agenda can be found here (2023 04 03 EC Agenda ) and on the agenda page: HERE
Use this link to join Zoom Meetings or join by phone at 1-646-558-8656
There is currently no active Energy Committee in Marlboro. The Energy Coordinator position is vacant. Please contact the Marlboro Select Board < email@example.com > if you are interested in serving as Energy Coordinator.
In the past, the monthly meeting of the Energy Committee, Agenda included, but was not limited to:
• Community Solar
• Updated Web Site Structure and Content
• Residential Energy Code Requirements – planning some work? There may be a code for that…
• Net Zero-Energy Home Program – targetting restoration/insulation/weatherization/solar
• PV for existing homes
• Mainstream Energy suppliers – What did you pay for propane recently?
• Alternative Energy – Solar PV Grid-Tied/Off Grid, Solar Hot Water, MicroHydro, Wind, Biofuel (wood stoves, et all)