There is currently no active Energy Committee in Marlboro. The Energy Coordinator position is vacant. Please contact the Marlboro Select Board if you are interested in serving as Energy Coordinator.
In the past, the monthly meeting of the Energy Committee, Agenda included, but was not limited to:
• Community Solar
• Updated Web Site Structure and Content
• Residential Energy Code Requirements – planning some work? There may be a code for that…
• Net Zero-Energy Home Program – targetting restoration/insulation/weatherization/solar
• PV for existing homes
• Mainstream Energy suppliers – What did you pay for propane recently?
• Alternative Energy – Solar PV Grid-Tied/Off Grid, Solar Hot Water, MicroHydro, Wind, Biofuel (wood stoves, et all)