There is currently no active Energy Committee in Marlboro. The Energy Coordinator position is vacant. Please contact the Marlboro Select Board < firstname.lastname@example.org > if you are interested in serving as Energy Coordinator.
In the past, the monthly meeting of the Energy Committee, Agenda included, but was not limited to:
• Community Solar
• Updated Web Site Structure and Content
• Residential Energy Code Requirements – planning some work? There may be a code for that…
• Net Zero-Energy Home Program – targetting restoration/insulation/weatherization/solar
• PV for existing homes
• Mainstream Energy suppliers – What did you pay for propane recently?
• Alternative Energy – Solar PV Grid-Tied/Off Grid, Solar Hot Water, MicroHydro, Wind, Biofuel (wood stoves, et all)